Les images sont fournies à titre indicatif.
Voir les caractéristiques du produit pour plus de détails sur ce produit.
• Suitable for Boost, Flyback, SEPIC, and LED Driver Topologies
• Wide Input Operating Voltage: 4.5 V to 52 V • Adjustable Oscillator Frequency
• Fixed Frequency Current Mode Control
• Internal Slope Compensation
• Integrated Low-Side Driver
• Programmable Closed Loop Soft Start
• Overcurrent Protection
• 700-mV Reference (TPS40210)
• 263-mV Reference (TPS40211)
• Low Current Disable Function
• LED Lighting
• Industrial Control Systems
• Battery Powered Systems
The TPS40210 and TPS40211 are wide-input voltage (4.5 V to 52 V), non-synchronous boost controllers. They are suitable for topologies which require a grounded source N-channel FET including boost, flyback, SEPIC and various LED Driver applications. The device features include programmable soft start, overcurrent protection with automatic retry and programmable oscillator frequency. Current mode control provides improved transient response and simplifed loop compensation. The main difference between the two parts is the reference voltage to which the error amplifier regulates the FB pin.
Request a quote TPS40210DGQR at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TPS40210DGQR In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：email@example.com
The price and lead time for TPS40210DGQR depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.