Les images sont fournies à titre indicatif.
Voir les caractéristiques du produit pour plus de détails sur ce produit.
IC AMP CLSS AB STER 40MW 14TSSOP
• Stereo DirectPath™ Headphone Amplifier
– 40 mW Into 32 Ω With 3.3-V Supply
• Low THD+N < 0.01% at 10 mW Into 32 Ω
• High SNR, >90 dB
• Differential Input and Single-Ended Output
• Adjustable Gain by External Gain-Setting Resistors
• Configurable as a Second-Order Low-Pass Filter
– Ideal for PWM Audio Sources
• Low DC Offset, <1 mV
• Ground-Referenced Outputs Eliminate DC-Blocking Capacitors
– Reduce Board Area
– Reduce Component Cost
– Improve THD+N Performance
– No Degradation of Low-Frequency Response Due to Output Capacitors
• Short-Circuit Protection
• Click- and Pop-Reduction Circuitry
• External Undervoltage Mute
• Active Mute Control for Pop-Free Audio On/Off Control
• Space-Saving TSSOP Package
• LCD and PDP TV
• Blu-ray Disc™, DVD Players
• Set-Top Boxes
• Mini/Micro Combo Systems
• Sound Cards
The TPA6138A2 is a pop-free stereo headphone amplifier designed to allow the removal of the output dc-blocking capacitors for reduced component count and cost. The device is ideal for single-supply electronics where size and cost are critical design parameters.
Designed using TI’s patented DirectPath™ technology, The TPA6138A2 is capable of driving 25 mW into a 32-Ω load with 3.3-V supply voltage. The device has differential inputs and uses external gain-setting resistors that supports a gain range of ±1 V/V to ±10 V/V. Gain can be configured individually for each channel. The device can also be configured as a second-order low-pass filter and is ideal for interfacing with PWM audio sources. Audio output compiles with ±8-kV IEC ESD protection, requiring just a simple resistor-capacitor ESD protection circuit. The TPA6138A2 has built-in active-mute control for pop-free audio on/off control. The TPA6138A2 has an external undervoltage detector that mutes the output when the power supply is removed, ensuring a pop-free shutdown.
Using the TPA6138A2 in audio products can reduce component count considerably compared to traditional headphone amplifiers. The TPA6138A does not require a split-rail power supply or a dc blocking capacitor. The TPA6138A2 integrates its own charge pump to generate a negative supply rail that provides a clean, pop-free ground-biased audi signal.
The TPA6138A2 is available in a 14-pin TSSOP
Request a quote TPA6138A2PWR at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TPA6138A2PWR In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：firstname.lastname@example.org
The price and lead time for TPA6138A2PWR depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.