• Connexion / registre
  • Language
    • English
    • Deutsch
    • Française
    • Español
    • Português
    • Italia
    • Русский
    • 日本語
    • 한국어
    • 简体中文
    • 繁體中文

Rubycon America Inc.

Rubycon was founded in 1952 as Nihon Denkai Seisakusho.Commenced production of aluminum electrolytic capacitors. Then in1953, it changed the company name to Shin-Ei Tsushin Kogyo and in 1954 Feb, the company name was changed to Shin-Ei Tsushin Kogyo Inc.

Liste de produits

Sélectionnez votre région